Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2017

Sensitive Skin and my 6 month old, the journey.....

So I am finding out very quickly that my little one has sensitive skin. Which is odd because he is the only one out of four. But I love him to pieces!
I am not sure how many of you know that little boys can indeed get yeast infections! If you were like me hearing this for the first time, I just kind of chuckled and was like wait...what??? I just thought it was a horrible diaper rash and nothing was clearing it up. Well that was 5 years ago. I remember sitting in the doctor's office and him telling me what it was and telling me he wished he had a medical student in the office, because he hadn't seen one that bad. Wow, okay make mom feel horrible.
So we got it cleared up and I knew what to expect from then on. Well fast forward 5 1/2 years and realize all the stuff you forget about babies lol. My 6 month old had a rash and it wasn't going away. I was talking to a friend and she said well could it be, yeast.....duh moment!
I directly went straight to my Young living reference book and there it was, an entry for yeast infections. In the list was Purification. Hey I have that! I put 2 drops on to cover the entire area, put his diaper back on and waiting patiently for the next diaper change. Who does that? Well I was excited to see if it worked.
Guess what!?!
The redness had already gone down by half and didn't look as dry and bumpy. Win!!! I didn't apply anymore that day, because well it seems as he has sensitive skin. I applied another two drops the next morning and by the third morning it was gone. Totally Gone!!! I did do one more application just to make sure. So for you moms and dads out there, instead of reaching for that drug store tube or a prescription tube, that again we can't pronounce what is in there, try Young Living's Purification.



https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start?site=US&sponsorid=10909848&enrollerid=10909848


No comments:

Post a Comment